Hello my Beautiful readers!
can MUST be used by those of you ladies, who don’t have any curves, or when emphasis between shoulders/ waist/ hips is not strong enought. Stand straight in front of the mirror and take a look at your body. You are an Round body shape if… You are a rectangular figure if…
- Your bust, waist and hips are of similar measurement.
- You have a straighter shoulder line.
- Have quite a straight rib cage and a flat bottom!
- Have very little waist definition
My advise when you are choosing your new clothes:
„Try to balance your body proportions: smaller waist, big boobs & hips!”
Tops & neck line
- Wrap-around tops to emphasize bust and define waist.
- Fitted, tailored shirts to give some shape and definition to waist, bust and hips
- Feminine and fitted tops over a shapely bra, tapering at the waist
Dresses & skirts
- Wrap-around dresses to emphasize bust and define waist.
- Skirts that are „A” line or full to give shape.
- bias-cut skirts that create curves.
Blazers/ Cardigans & Jackets/Coats
- Gently tailored jackets that define the waist.
- Round and curved shape accessories, scarves and belts.
- Abstract, bolt and bright prints.
- Clothes of mixed contrasting colours.
- Colorful and beautiful jewellery to add individuality.
I hope this post was helpful for you, and enjoy your shopping!
If you are not triangular figure, don’t worry! I will have some ideas for you very soon. STAY TUNED!
Dont miss my next post!Like it Fashionsolutionblog on Facebook to stay tuned with latest news and post! :*
I would also love to hear feedback from you! Like posts and leave comments!
Problem with recognize body shape? Write message to me!!! I will help You with all my pleasure!" src="http://s1.wp.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif?m=1129645325g" />